Friday, February 4, 2011

I Will Be Living in a Fairy Tale City for the Next Four Months.

This is just a quick post to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about my blog! I have just been super busy. There is so much scheduled for us to do and by the time we all get home we're ready to hit the sack and rest up for the next days adventures.
My room mates and I have already done some exploring of our own throughout the city... yesterday was our orientation at the University.


Today the school scheduled an "Overview of Prague" which was great. We were able to see so much stuff! By the end of it all though... we were all ready for a nap! I think we're all still adjusting to the time change.
The Lennon Wall




Close up of the Astronomical Clock


 I don't think I could have picked a more beautiful European city to live in for the next four months. This whole town looks like the Disney Princess movies I watched as a child. I can't get enough of it.
I'll add more to my blog when my schedule settles down a little bit! :) Stay tuned and please be patient...


I love PRAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment