Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Siblings!

On April 1st, my sister and brother arrived in Prague! How exciting! My Spring Break was coming to an end, but they were here to visit for five days!
I was very happy to see my family even though it wasn't everyone... I was very excited to be able to show Jeffrey and Lindsay around the city, navigating and being able to give them some fun facts about Prague.  I was finally able to put myself to the test! I was very proud of myself in how I navigated the three of us through the city and brought them to all of the historical touristy spots in Prague... there are a lot... and everyone has to see them!
I also... obviously took them to a few good bars, and was able to show them all of the delicious Czech beer that my friends and I like to drink. They became big fans as well.... it's hard not to.
We even found some new places to go to for dinner! We went to a great (micro)brewery for dinner... the traditional czech food was delicious, my sister even got to try some goulash. We all tried the beer... which was really, really, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment